That's what I hear, anyway. I've been thinking about the natural products that I just can't live without a lot lately. While I've known for years that I have celiac disease, it's only been in the past year or so that I've developed it's evil twin, Duhring's disease. This super unpleasant addition means that I now have to use gluten-free products EVERYWHERE. This is so much more challenging than you would think, though I've been saved by Gluten Free Makeup Gal and a few others. Here, then, is the first five of my Top 10.
- Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick. There is no better lip balm, IMO. Nope.
- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. You'll want to eat this. Sort of. I can't use this every day, but twice a week this scrubby, sweet, lemony cleanser sweeps away all sins.
- Mineral Fusion Hair Repair Shampoo & Conditioner. Gluten-free wonder twins. I can't believe how well these products work, especially given the price. Seriously, mind. blown.
- Acure Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash. I won't lie; I miss having a garden of scents to choose from and switch up with the seasons. But this version is creamy, moisturizing, non-irritating and another bargain.
- Lunaroma True Love Facial Cream with Rose Otto. This is a hand-made, gorgeous, nurturing cream from a Vermonter who really knows her stuff and has the very highest standards. The scent alone is enough to make you want this, but what it does for winter skin is transformative. Worth every cent and more.